Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Marilyn meet Super Kylie

As you all know, a couple of my loves are my kids and printmaking (or screen printing in this case..). Okay, I love lots more than that, but you get my meaning!

Anyway, I had an idea and went with it. And it turned out! I love it when that happens. Actually, it worked out better than I had imagined! Love ... Love... Love!!

So that you can get an idea of the scale, each print of Kylie is a little large than a standard sheet of paper. So this is BIG!

I can't wait to get this hanging and get a good picture of this piece. Isn't it Fab!

And in case you didn't understand my title, I created this piece from inspiration of the Marilyn Monroe piece by Andy Warhol. You can check out this painting and some of his other works at http://www.themodern.org/collection/artists/Warhol 

No comments:

Post a Comment