Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Walk to Remember

Before...
Easter 2010 (sorry Mom for dragging you into this!!) If anything, I was bigger on May 28, 2012 than I was in 2010. Man. I don't have words for how this picture makes me feel.
September 2012.
Both mom and I look much, much better. My journey is ongoing.


 
December 6 2012. YES!! I hit maintenance a few weeks ago, but since then, I've lost another pant size. A pound of muscle weighs the same as a pound of fat but it takes up a lot less room!! It's funny, on a day to day basis, I don't see myself as looking any different as I did in the before picture. I feel different, but I don't think of myself as being smaller. But when I put the two pictures side by side... WOW!! Love.

 


1 comment:

  1. I asked Patti why she wasn't the bottom of the wheelbarrow with those volleyball guns. She said, "well we had to use the smallest one." That's you!

    -Mindy

    ReplyDelete