Sunday, July 15, 2012

Not just any old magnet/dry erase board. These have style!!

Remember these old yucky frames from a couple of days ago?



TADA!!!

Aren't they super cool!!!!
They are now magnet frames! 

Here is the first one with a picture. It's navy with yellow polka dot paper.

And without the picture.

This one is made with Jacket paper.  I only have ONE piece of this paper :(
{so if you want this frame let me know asap!]
And without the picture. Yes, the magnet clip moves around so you can place it where you like.


If the other frames were too girly for you, how bout the navy with tin? LOVE.




And without picture.

I'm making these for a craft fair, but if you would like one early, just let me know.  I have red, silver, navy and forest green frames.  I can put magnet or dry erase in them.  I can put fabric or paper over the magnet board.

Prices? The frames pictured are all $20 a piece. And they are about 11x14 each. I have some frames that are 8x10, more 11x14, some 12x16, 16x20 and even larger!  So I'm thinking 8x10 are $15, 11x14 are $20, 12x16 are $25, 16x20 are $30. If you want even bigger than 16x20, email me at emilymclemore@yahoo.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment