Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Frame Project, Part 1

I have some old frames. Okay, I have LOTS of old frames. The kind that no one actually wants to use anymore. They take up space. In fact, for a couple of years, they were pretty much the only thing in a storage building. SAD.

I am on a mission to find a use for these things. And, I think I've come up with plan.
My sister Libby and I were brainstorming for a craft fair that is coming up this fall at her school. After discussing the decorating styles of the area and things people purchase... I have come up with something really cute!!

Just wait!

Here are the frames stacked up and taking up space.

 The befores. Really, they are pretty bad.


And here is after step 1.
I LOVE the blue. But the navy just CALLS to me!!




The red is nice too.

And man, don't you just see the silver in your house ? :) Okay, maybe not yet, but you will when I'm finished. Remember, this is just part 1!



Here they are drying. Nine painted and tons more ready. I've got to get more navy spray paint!



I can't wait to show you what I'm going to make these into!! Can you guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment