Friday, June 28, 2013

Framed Family Pictures

I think it's a record. Actually, I know it's a record. Within a month of having our family pictures taken, they are printed, framed and on the wall!! Yippee!
 
I'm in love.
 
Here are all of the framed prints. I'm a continuity person, so I was thrilled to be able to go back to the same frame shop and have our new family pictures placed in matching frames. In fact, I was able to recycle the large frame. It holds our family picture from 2006. I think it is great that they will just put the new picture on top of the old picture. Now I don't have to worry about where I am going to store old framed pictures!

Don't you just love it when something works out the way you envision?!!
 
So if you need an incredible photographer, check out http://www.rootedinlovephoto.com/
And if you need a great printer/framer (she can print on canvas and then mount/frame if you want too!) Go check out http://www.framesetc.us/

And no, .. there is not kickback to me for giving these ladies a shout out... they are just friends who do great work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment