Thursday, November 21, 2013

Art Convention 2013

I'm preparing to leave for the Texas Art Education Association's annual conference. It's always a fun time of learning new classroom tricks, finding new products and just rejuvenating with like-minded people.

This year I'm teaching two different workshops. One is 

"Georgia O'Keeffe Meets Andy Warhol" 

It's about drawing flowers up close and then turning them into a three part stencil and printing the flowers multiple times.

You can find out more by clicking on the guide below.

Check out How to Create a Set of Andy Warhol Inspired Flower Prints by Emily McLemore on Snapguide.

I'm also teaching a workshop on how to use Snapguide and Guidecentral. I am a great fan of these sites/applications.

So that's what I've been working on the last few days. Gathering supplies for a hands on workshop for 50 (but I'm teaching it twice, so 100) and having to pack them for travel takes some planning and prepping.  But I think I pretty much have it all done... except for a few things I though about during the night, good ideas have a way of doing that...

No comments:

Post a Comment