Thursday, April 23, 2015

Eat to Live. Day 17 Update... you are not going to believe it

I sound like an infomercial. 

Too bad I'm not being paid for my results!!

Day 17 of Eat to Live.

Here I am this morning.
(Sidenote: I'd like to go on record for saying that I don't have toothpaste on my chin. 
That's a weird spot in the picture? No clue, but I don't really have two white spots on my face... just sayin.)

Okay for the results....so far!

Day 17: 

Pounds lost: 9!!!!! 

Yes, that is NINE pounds in 17 days!! 

Inches lost: 10.5!!!

Yes, that is 10.5 inches from my thighs, waist and hips..

I'm not even keeping up with the inches from other areas right now!

And my size 6 pants are too big. 

Oh my gravy. I am pumped.

I'm telling you, this veggie, fruit and bean lifestyle works. It is easier and easier to pass up the breads, dairy and fried foods. And I'm not even giving up everything.. I have my coffee (with non-dairy peppermint mocha creamer) every morning and a glass of white wine most evenings.

I truly can't get over how my body has responded to cutting out all of the junk. I eat fresh fruits and veggies for meals (raw and cooked). I eat a little meat, some fish, at least one good serving of any variety of bean every day and occasionally I have a cookie or something like that. 

In fact, we ate at Cotton Patch the other night. I had the Heart Healthy Salmon and Veggies. I ate one piece of cornbread with dinner and it was like eating a donut it was so sweet! Oh how my taste buds have changed.

Don't know how this will continue to play out, but right now, I AM ON FIRE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment