Monday, April 27, 2015

No More Muffin Top!

I know... y'all are going to be sick of me and my selfies.. but hey, it's my blog, so I'm going to continue showing off!!

Today is three weeks on Eat to Live. Veggies, fruits and beans. 

I feel great.

Saturday and Sunday I did not eat true to the lifestyle, but compared to my old habits, I did phenomenally.

However, this morning, I hadn't officially lost any weight this week. Bummer since I felt like I had been doing pretty well overall.

And then I got dressed!! WOOHOOOO!!!!
See these black pants? For the last two plus years, these have been the "new me" pants that have been snug around the waist. Like MAJOR MUFFIN TOP pants. Like only wear with loose blouses cause NO ONE needs to see that roll hanging over the waist band of my pants.

Well... did you see that? No more snug waistband. In fact, there is room to breathe, and when I unbutton them, my belly doesn't push out with marks across it and say thank you anymore. Even better, there are no marks at all.

AMAZING!

So even when the scale doesn't move, the Eat to Live lifestyle is still sucking away the belly fat. How cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment