Tuesday, April 28, 2015

A New Stitch Fix!

I got a new stitch fix yesterday!!  I hadn't ordered any new clothes for a while and my wardrobe was sad. Sad even for those of us "minimalist" wardrobe people. So I ordered a Stitch Fix and asked for some cute clothes and a fun dress for Mother's Day.

Here is my box. Man, they have the package process right! I love opening the box! 


Outfit 1: A sheer embroidered blouse and olive capri pants. The blouse is not something I would ordinarily purchase.  Which is why I am keeping it. I end up not having anything nice to wear when Doug and I go our or need a nicer outfit for a work/business event.


Outfit 2: A fun shirt and the same pants.  I really like the shirt. I didn't think I was going to get it on at first.. It was very snug around the chest getting it on, but once on, it fits great!   

Outfit 3: A chambray loose fit shirt and same pants. The shirt is really too big, but it's not bad. 

Outfit 4:  A fun and flirty dress. I feel cute in it. It's perfect for Mothers' Day!


So, a rare thing.. I am keeping all five items! The one shirt that I really wasn't in love with was $28. Normally I would send it back. But if you keep all five items, you get a discount. The discount was $64. 

Yeah, I'm keeping the shirt!

And how do you know you got a good fix? 

I'm wearing an outfit today!

Want someone else to do the shopping for you? With no real risk? (It cost $20 for them to send you 5 items. If you keep even 1 item, the $20 goes to the cost of the items.)

No comments:

Post a Comment