Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Big Breakfast for just 4 points!

I wish I had taken a picture... but I didn't and I already ate it. :) After running this morning I was STARVING!!

I had a bagel with cinnamon cream cheese, eggs and bacon!! All for just 4 points!

How... well here you go:

1. Sara Lee mini bagel. Perfect size in my book. 2 points!!

2. 1 wedge Laughing Cow Cinnamon Cream cheese spread. YUM!! Just know that it's not sweet, it's cinamonny. 1 point.
3. Egg Beaters 1/2 a cup. 1 point.

4. 1 slice of fully cooked bacon. FREE!!

I make my eggs in the microwave with the one slice of bacon torn up and cooked with the egg. Doing this makes the bacon taste all through the egg and it feels like a lot more bacon!!

So, if you are like me and need some low point yet hearty meals, here is a great one for you!!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment