Friday, August 10, 2012

Incredible Pictures.

Kylie is getting ready to turn 3 and as the youngest child, she doesn't have a lot of pictures of her without her older sisters. You know how it goes, the first child has tons and tons of pictures. The second gets some, and by the third... well, sorry.

So, to celebrate her big day, I scheduled a photo session. One of my friends, Andrea, recently started a business and so we used her.  I am so thrilled we did. If you live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, you should contact her. http://rootedinlove.webs.com/ or find her on facebook!

We met Andrea in downtown Weatherford on a hot (100+ degrees) Sunday evening. But Kylie and Andrea hit it off and it was great.

Here are a few of my favorites!


I love the chalkboard with the 3 on it. Fun.

Recognize the frame? Yep, it's one of my repurposed frames. Love it! And the child inside the frame? Adorable! You can just see her personality!!


And the final favorite I'm including in this post? Yeah.. it's incredible. It makes my heart melt. (the actual picture is much clearer, but I had trouble with blogger and had to enlarge it in the coding of the post, so strangely it's a little blurry for you. sorry.)

Now the hard part. I have to figure out which pictures I'm going to order!!

No comments:

Post a Comment