Sunday, August 19, 2012

3 more things

1.We took the kids to play miniature golf tonight. It was interesting. I tried to load the pictures, but they didn't load. (thanks blogger... ) Kylie turns 3 tomorrow and we thought it might be fun.  I'll load the pictures and let you decide.

2. I have a blister on my toe from running. I'm gonna say that again. I've run enough miles that I have a blister on my toe! I realize that I should not be happy or proud of that, but I am.  I also purchased a new pair of jeans this weekend. They were too big. I will take them back and purchase them in a size that I consider to be the holy grail. Crazy!!

3. Something incredible is happening to our family. Specifically for Maddie. I'll post more soon. I can't wait to tell everyone!

And that's it for now.  I've got to go get ready for our school's convocation tomorrow. I have to speak for a minute or two to a few hundred people. no pressure. ..eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment