Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Prayer Request

This is from my sister, Libby.  Her blog is http://psalm139verse14.blogspot.com/

They are adopting Hudson from S. Korea.  Hudson is 20 months old.  Here is her post. We appreciate all prayers!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hit a snag, gonna whine a little now!

Our wonderful caseworker at Dillon International investigated why our immigration clearance is taking so long. It seems they misplaced our paperwork. It has been there a few days shy of 2 months!!!!!!!! I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm handling things super well. My heart is sick. My baby is growing up without me! My husband is a school principal and the timing of this is starting to stink. I spoke with a travel agent today and she said August is the most expensive time to fly from Korea back to the US. So, our flights will be more expensive than if we'd flown in July. The reason is because a huge number of college students come over here from S. Korea and they are all returning to the US after summer break. UGH!!! I know that God's timing is perfect and He sees the big picture, beginning to end! Hudson is in good hands and with a precious foster family. Please pray pray pray for speedy paperwork!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We adopted our eldest son locally 5 years ago and it was the most stressful and rewarding thing we have ever done. It was so hard knowing that he was so close yet so far away. I can understand what you are going thru to an small extent. I will certainly keep your family in my prayers. Our son was 24 months when we found out that we had been selected to be his parents and finally 28 months when we got him. It is so worth it in the end. Like you say - God's timing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete