Saturday, May 10, 2014

Maddie turns 14.

Maddie turned 14 last Sunday.  I can't believe another year has flown by!

I tried to get some pictures... let's go with tried. They aren't great but at least we have a record of the event.

Yes, Maddie is taller than I am. Given that she isn't finished growing, my bet is that she will be 5'8 or more.

We had Lexi and Kylie take pictures to see if we could get a decent group picture...

I ordered a special birthday cake. YUMMY! and cute! What was so special is that the lady who made the cake wanted to use Maddie's favorite colors on it, so she decorated an additional layer of fondant and then placed it on the white icing.



And for presents.. Kylie chose to give Maddie a purse.

 And Lexi chose, 
...a pretty dress!

We gave her a new-to-her laptop. 

And lastly, I wanted pictures of the girls. Love them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment