Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Classroom Reveal 2013!

I am so excited about my room this year! All of you non-teachers out there should be thrilled to know that while I may have started teaching in 1997 and teach high schoolers, I still get pumped about the first day of school and creating a "theme" for my room each year!

This year, it's about birds and trees. I LOVE the trees on my very, very boring cinder block walls. I'm not allowed to paint, but contact paper is ok! So I made trees out of contact paper!!

You might also notice, if you have seen my room in previous years, that I have continued my efforts at decluttering and have moved a lot of the OLD and DUSTY books off the shelves and made room for more interesting items.








And there you have it. My art room! I'm looking forward to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment