Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Going a little crazy..

Well, as you can tell, I am going a little nuts with Photoshop and creating new backgrounds for my blog and various other websites.  It's just so much fun to create and it doesn't make a mess!  While it will never take the place of hands-on crafting, digital design has carved a place in my life.  I can play on the computer while nursing baby and I don't have to worry about little hands getting into glue or getting inked or anything like that!

So here are a few of my backgrounds I've made in the last day or so.  If you want to use any of them for your blogs, or have a request, let me know :) I am still learning, so don't expect too much, but I'd be happy to share if you would like to use any of my creations!





These were all created to be used with 3 column format, but can easily be made into the traditional 2 column format as well.

Well, thanks for indulging me.

And here is the latest on Kylie... at her 4 month check up yesterday, she weighed in at 18.4 pounds and was 26 inches long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment