Friday, December 26, 2014

Our Sweet Sixteenth

I wanted to make something cool for Doug to celebrate our 16th anniversary. I decided the best gift I could give him was a virtual craft that doesn't make a mess!!! 

I also was going to do one of those cool counting things like.. 3 kids, 7 jobs, 8 houses... and all of that, but I decided that since I'm on vacation I shouldn't have to work that hard counting!!

The most important thing I can say to my love is that I wouldn't change a thing about our journey. 

We have struggled through what life has thrown at us with grace. 

As a couple we have shown mercy to others. 

As a family we love each other and others daily. 

We have walked through dark times believing that there was hope and continue to believe for the future. 

We have enough faith to ask hard questions that don't seem to have answers.

The last 16 years have been an adventure. 

We have lived well. 

I can't wait to see what the next 16 years will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment