Monday, September 20, 2010

Just Because You’re the Best Cards

just becasue cards 005_C
just becasue cards 009c

I love making 3”x3” cards.  They are fun and quick and just cute :)

So I made a lot of them.  I love passing them out in the teacher’s boxes at school.  It’s fun to see them smile.  Some people know it’s me and sometimes I’ve even signed them.  But I really like just being a little more anonymous.  Sometimes they go in the trash, but some people still have some of the cards I made a few years ago.

If you have a little time on your hands and want to make a little project, go cut some paper to 3”x6”, fold it in half and get stamping.  These cards are more involved than some I have done as they have 5 stamps, an embellishment, and a candy, but really once you get a system down it’s not a cumbersome project.  In fact, I really enjoy using up my scraps and finding cute uses for some unused yarn and brads. 

Have a great week and I hope you find time for a little crafting!!

just becasue cards 024cjust becasue cards 006cjust becasue cards 015c just becasue cards 021c

Supplies: CTMH Damask Tiles, Say it in Style, and Good Work stamps.  CTMH Petal ink. Purple assorted flowers and yarn.  Silver and white assorted brads.

1 comment: