Thursday, September 30, 2010

An Awesome Homemade Fabric Softener

Recently Doug and I went and stayed with some friends and I just couldn’t get over how soft their towels were.  Finally I mentioned it and she told me that it was her homemade fabric softener.

So later, I emailed her and got the recipe.  I made it and the results are wonderful!

I did go check the internet to make sure that it wasn’t a family secret that I was giving away and found a number of variations.

Here is my recipe..

The ingredients:
septempter30 048
3 c. hair conditioner – get the cheap dollar store kind
3 c. white vinegar
6 c. tap water
Put in large empty bottle.  Shake well.

The Results:
septempter30 049
And that’s it.

My recycled vinegar bottle works great to store my homemade softener. 

No comments:

Post a Comment