Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Something you can never have too much of: Thank You Cards

I’m trying to use up some of my stash of Caboodle paper and decided to force myself to make some always needed Thank You Notes.  It’s nuts (or maybe I’m nuts) but I have a really hard time making a lot of the same type of card unless they are all being delivered at the same time for a specific purpose… so with that said, I had to make DIFFERENT cards even though I know that different people will get these.

boy brag book 014 I really like three of the four.  I pushed myself to try something new.  Ugh.  I don’t like the cut out card.  It needs something really bad, but I can’t figure it out yet.  So if you have any great ideas, send them my way, and maybe I’ll send you a thank you note :)!

Here are close-ups of the cards.boy brag book 013 boy brag book 010 boy brag book 011 boy brag book 012

Don’t you just love this last card!! I think it’s adorable!

All supplies are CTMH and I even used the Wishes Card Confidence program for my card concepts!

No comments:

Post a Comment