Monday, April 26, 2010

A little give-a-way in honor of my 5th Anniversary with CTMH

A few years ago, when we moved to the ville, my across the street neighbor introduced me to CTMH or Close To My Heart ( a scrapbooking and stamping company).  CTMH helped me define my scrapbooking style, taught me to go nuts with stamps and inks and opened the door to all kinds of crazy creativity.

After seeing all of the wonderful things that I could do, use and buy from CTMH I decided to become a consultant. Now 5 years later, I am still a consultant.  Granted, I’m not very active and don’t recruit or anything like that, but I do still teach classes, have workshops and have a website. So you could say that I piddle in it :) I didn’t even know that today was my 5th anniversary , but it was, and CTMH sent me a happy anniversary note :)

In honor of my five years with CTMH I am going to be giving away a goodie basket filled with CTMH products! 

Nope, this isn’t it, but isn’t it cute :)  I don’t have pictures of the actual gift yet… I can’t, some of the NEW PRODUCTS that will be released May 1st are in it.  And, more to the point, I don’t have it ready yet.  I just thought to do this!

Also.. in honor of my 5th anniversary, anyone who makes a purchase on my website or calls me with an order between now and April 30th will receive a very special gift with purchase!

So leave me a comment if you want to be in the drawing for the gift basket! I’ll have the random generator draw for me on April 30th!

And Happy Anniversary :)

14 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I enjoy reading your posts and getting inspiration from your artwork. You're family portraits were amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how you tease me. I wish I had more time to play with my CTMH toys. (But pick me anyway!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping so much to get back into scrapbooking this spring...I'm getting too far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CTMH changed me as a scrapbooker (thanks to you) I get a chance to feel a little like an artist and I love that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary...thank you for sharing your great ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! I like a prize as much as the next person, so I thought I'd enter! Cross my fingers!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy "A-Day" Emily.
    Today also marks my 5 yr anniversary as a Canadian CTMH Consultant =)
    Yah us!!!
    Here's to another 5 yrs!!!!
    Sandy Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I love CTMH products and playing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary. Thanks you for all your wonderful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! Great Blog!
    Lisa Osterlind

    ReplyDelete
  11. Emily, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! CTMH is wonderful isn't it! Congrats!! Here's to 5 more!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Anniversary to my fellow CTMH sister!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary! Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete