Friday, August 28, 2009

Our Greatest Treasure

While I must admit that baby Kylie at one week old seems to be our greatest treasure.. I have to say that seeing her with my Grandparents, her Great Grandparents HAS to be our GREATEST Treasure!!

100_1423100_1428 

My Grandparents, Hoyt and Lynn are in their nineties and are absolutely incredible people.  They love with their whole hearts and have always made each grandchild and now each great grandchild feel like he/she was the MOST special, the favorite!  What an incredible gift they have been in our lives and what an incredible gift of love they have shown our entire family.

Yesterday, my sister Libby graciously took the day and brought my grandparents down to Stephenville for the day.  Thankfully, they don’t attempt to drive the hour from Fort Worth to Stephenville alone any longer!  They arrived at my house ready to see the baby and oh how special it was to be able to introduce them to Kylie.100_1421

We then all went to eat at a local mexican food restaurant.  My grandad decided about a year ago that he liked this restaurant and that’s where we would eat lunch when they came down!  So we do :)  We had a great time, a mini reunion in the middle of the week!  In the pictures are my grandparents, my mom and dad, my sister Libby, my sister Melody and her baby Sissy, Doug, Kylie in her carseat and me.

These moments with family are truly our greatest treasure in life!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet sweet pics! It was a fun day. Kylie is sooooo sweet and oh that baby smell. You guys are super lucky and blessed!
    libby

    ReplyDelete