Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Technique Tuesday: Nothing new here today, but a bunch of thank you cards made!

Tomorrow is my baby shower at school and here are my thank you cards that I have created. I just love them :) I also love using up paper scraps! These cards are oh so easy to make and I think very cute.

Something I see as a theme of mine is to not go all hog wild on using a ton of product on a card or project, but still create something that I am proud to give away. One each of these cards I have used scraps from other projects and minimal embellishments. I can't remember the brand of the stamp set, but isn't it fun! I used BoBunny papers as well as CTMH papers and inks. The embellishments are random companies.

I am working on a real Technique Tuesday project, so check back in a couple of days. I think it is going to be a wowzer!!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are adorable. That little baby in the first card cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete