Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am shocked that another week has gone by so quickly! Yet here I am again trying to process what I should write down for thankfulness.

This week has been busy and crazy and stressful. So first, I am thankful that this week is almost over! With TAKS testing at school, trying to keep our house clean, the Swine Flu and the Optimist Auction, I am about worn out! But TAKS is done for our campus, we got the last test done today! Maddie is practically quarantined for her saftey, so she shouldn't get sick. The Optimist Auction is tomorrow and then Doug will be much less stressed. And who knows, maybe one day soon someone will fall in love with our house!!

I know I am totally random today. Sorry about that. You know how some days you are off kilter the moment you get up and it stays that way all day, well today has been one of those days. Once again, I am very thankful to be a healthy 24 weeks pregnant, but man, this is hard work :)

And a side note.. I am working on a couple of fun gifty things. Can't wait to share! Watch for a new technique and a new project next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment