Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fixed pictures and a big "honey do" list

First off, I fixed the pictures of the cutting guide as best as I could for the computer. This should make printing them out easier. Please show me your finished projects!

Second, as some of you know, I am pregnant with my third daughter. We have a wonderful 3 bedroom house that we have really worked hard on over the past few years, but now I am really feeling the need for a 4th bedroom. So we started looking at houses. And now the fun part, finishing all of the projects so that we can sell this house! Don't you just love those lingering project lists!!

If any of you are bored and want to do a little painting, a little tile work, a little carpet cleaning or a little sorting of junk, please come on over and we will put you to work!

And last, Maddie made it through school this week! She is so excited about getting an award next week at the awards assembly. I am going to find a way to be at that program!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment