Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Lately I have seen so many blogs doing Thankful Thursday that it has really inspired me to stop and reflect on all the many things I have for which to be thankful.

So here goes:
  • I am thankful that Maddie's name was called out today during the awards ceremony at school for having perfect attendance for the 5th 6wks. I am also so thankful that I was there to see her joy!

  • I am thankful that I have a wild child named Lexi who yesterday while at the dentist acted like a "big girl" and was very good!
  • I am thankful that I have a husband who is willing to get up at 3am and drive his mother to the hospital for surgery so that she wouldn't have to worry about her car. And that in the same day he volunteered for a local church helping them in their evening Maundy Thursday service.

  • I am thankful that I can't sleep at night, that I can't breathe, that my head hurts and I can't really take anything for it, that I have constant heartburn, and that this baby girl inside me is growing stronger and bigger everyday.
Putting down thankful thoughts gets my mind in the right place and man, I can think of all kinds of things I am thankful for! But that's all I'm gonna right about now. Except that I am off to bed and very thankful that tomorrow is Good Friday and we don't have school!


No comments:

Post a Comment