Monday, April 25, 2016

Annual Spring Pictures

Last week between thunderstorms, I had the girls quickly put something on that looked okay together and ran them out to a friend's field for our annual flower pictures. I hadn't worried about it much as we were set to get family pictures done, but the weather ruined our plans and we rescheduled for June.. and all of the flowers will be dead by then.

So I took matters into my own hands and got some pictures so that I will have this spring documented in the scrapbook!

I'm pleased with the pictures given the circumstances and the photographer!

 




This is my compromise photo for Maddie. She was sick and willing to pose for the group shot, but really didn't want a picture of just her. So we did a back shot with her new flag.

And Lexi took some pictures too. I LOVE this picture I got of the two of them!

 Here is one of the pictures that Lexi took. She did a great job!

And that's that. Another year of spring pictures with a sick kid. 

But just for grins, let's reminisce about how big they are getting!

2010
2011

2012
2013
2014

2015

2016


wow.



No comments:

Post a Comment