Monday, June 6, 2011

Precious Moments

Newsflash.

Life is busy.
I know, shocking.

But in the midst of the everyday nuts, sometimes was have to stop.

Today was one of those days.
Last Thursday we moved out of our house.  Towards the end of the day, I made a frozen strawberry lemonade run and on my way back I passed my mother-in-laws car on the side of the road.. next to an ambulance, a fire truck and two police cars.  I quickly made the block and was able to be there with her just a couple of minutes after she had been hit by another car.

Thankfully she was okay.  Very, very sore and bruised, but okay. 

Today, while we are waiting for our move to the rent house tomorrow, we just rested and talked to Nana. 

Those are truly special moments for us all.  And in the face of all of life's uncertainties, moments like these are truly precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment