Monday, June 27, 2011

No Pre-Packaged Crafts!!

VBS starts this morning.

I'm in charge of crafts, and nope, we are not using pre-packaged crafts.  I decided to do something useful, or at least worth doing.  I hate it when my kids bring home those pre-packaged crafts that I have to either find a place to put them or throw them away while no one is looking.

So, yes, it's more work, but I'm hopeful that the kids will enjoy making the crafts and that they might learn something too.

Pictures to follow.

1 comment:

  1. whoo hoo :) I am so in agreement- just finishing up a blog about the same thing. And, personally I think they do enjoy and learn more from the crafts that take a few more mins to prepare. Glad to know I'm not the only one :)
    God Bless, Sarah
    www.bloomingkidscrafts.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete