Monday, June 27, 2011

Can McDonald's Be a McDonald's without a Diaper Changing Station?

I thought I might tell you about our Colorado Family Trip starting at the very begining, but I know that you don't really want to know that we made our first stop of the more than 1000 mile drive at mile 30... or that on our third stop only 2 1/2 hours into the trip it was 114 degrees outside. However, I decided that there are some things moms just need to know.. so here is one very important thing.

The McDonald's in Childress, Texas does NOT have a playplace NOR do they have a diaper changing station ANYWHERE in the restaurant!

How can you be a McDonald's without a place to change a child's diaper?

I don't think you should be able to call yourself a true McDonald's if you don't have a place to change a child!
 

It's bad enough they didn't have a place for the kids to play.. but I had to change Kylie's diaper in the middle of the restaurant on a bench!

So, let that be my warning to all of you parents out there.  Just because the McDonald's has a nice billboard that says "Remodeled" and it looks all nice and pretty.. it doesn't mean it is a McDonalds....

No comments:

Post a Comment