Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sisters

 sister3

I love this fun wall hanging of my girls!  It’s in Lexi and Kylie’s room and adds just a fun flair to an otherwise pretty boring brown wall.  I did have to hang it rather high as it is above Kylie’s dresser, otherwise known as her changing table.

sister1 sister2

Each letter is 9x9 and firmly attached to a piece of chipboard then I punched a whole in the top, attached a ring to it and slipped it onto the twine.  I like that can move the letters around so that different pictures get equal playing time. (And that’s important with 3 girls!)

sister5 sister8sister7sister4sister10sister6   sister9

Another thing that I took into consideration while making this was future usability.  Knowing that I wouldn’t want to keep it on the wall forever, I made it a standard size so that I could slip it into an album later.

We also bought fabric for curtains this week.  More Cowgirl stuff (oh my!).  Lexi picked it out of course and the colors match the sister banner, so what could I say but Yeehaw!  I am hoping to make curtains over Easter.  We’ll see :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this! What a clever woman you are....one project actually becomes two.

    ReplyDelete