Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday complete with a few trials

I love the concept of Thankful Thursday. It's something that stays with me all day, every Thursday, even if I don't post about it. Today however, has been one of those days that just hurt. What is interesting though, is that in the yuck of the day, I still have pondered thankfulness all day. So, here is what I am thinking...

1. I am so very thankful that although I feel horrible today, my growing child is constantly making me aware that she is fine.
2. I am thankful that while Maddie still has daily issues with her kidney disease and life is not and probably won't be "normal" for her, she is happy!
3. I am thankful that Lexi is Lexi. No other way to put it..
4. I am thankful for bunkbeds and Lexi sleeping all night in them!! Hallelujah!
5. I am thankful that I have a husband who loves me, everyday, all day and through anything.
6. I am thankful that my husband is a Godly man with integrity!

So yes, I am a blessed woman. But if you could, would you pray for my unspoken prayers. God's timing is best in all situations, but as a hormonal woman with 8 weeks until delivery, could you pray for a miracle in our life.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Emily...May God put his hands around you for that warm hug that He is so good at giving. You know that you are in our prays and are forever in his arms. Take comfort in your family and in God and in His perfect timing...this too shall pass.

    Loving thoughts and much prayer...Iona Schlaupitz (http://ionascropshoppe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete