Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Eating/Cooking for less!!

I was reading my sister's blog this morning.. how funny is that.. we don't have to talk on the phone anymore, we just read each other's blogs... and read about a new meal planning service that she is trying out. So I headed over to the website http://www.e-mealz.com/ and read all about it and signed up!! I am really excited as I think this is something that we can really implement in our house and be successful.

If we can save money in the process YIPPEE!! but for me it's more about the planning and time management! I don't mind the cooking if I have an idea as to what to make and if we have the food to cook it. So with e-mealz that is done for me each week even so far as making a printable grocery list! I signed up for the Walmart Family Meal plan.

I'll let you know how it goes :)

1 comment:

  1. Copy cat! I'm cooking the meatball subs and orange jello for dinner tonight :)

    ReplyDelete