Monday, February 20, 2012

40 Bags in 40 Days: Day One, The Laundry Room

In case you are wondering... I started early. I know that I'll get behind quickly, but I had a relatively free evening and decided to get a head start!

When I made my 40 Bags list, I wasn't thinking about how much WORK it was going to be to clean up the laundry room. I just knew it needed to happen.

UGH!!

I started with things looking like this.

 I finished with this!! OH YEAH!! SWEET!!
But getting there took a while. I cleaned out a couple of bags worth of fabric scraps, craft junk and a pile of trash. 

Look at that monster Ikea bag full of goodies that are leaving my house!!
 And here it is. The clean and de-cluttered laundry room!!


Let's take one more look at the organized thread...
I repurposed a ribbon organizer that never seemed to really work. I love it in this use.

Yippee for organization, repurposing and decluttering!!

No comments:

Post a Comment