Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Where Am I?? At work.... and a little song to make the day brighter

Life here has gone into overdrive.  It always does the first of August until say... May. But really, by September we are into a routine and I feel like I can breathe or maybe even take a moment for myself.  This afternoon Lexi gets to meet her Kindergarten teacher.  It makes me sad just thinking about it.  Oh how fast time flies.  Kylie started with a new sitter last week when I returned to work and it is going wonderfully and Maddie starts Intermediate school. 

I'm tired just thinking about all of the schedule juggling!

So, maybe soon I can post a quality post.  Until then, take a couple of minutes and listen to this song.  My sister sent it on to me and it is incredible!!!!

Anthony Evans- Amazing God

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an amazing voice! Thank you for sharing, going to see if I can download. :)

    ReplyDelete