Monday, November 9, 2009

A Little Yada Yada and a whole lot of tired!

In case you haven't heard about the Yada Yada books or have read them yet.. let me be the first to say.. GO GET THEM!!! These books are incredible and dare I say life changing..

There are seven books in this series and then another series picks up using some of these same characters. I can say without a doubt, that you will not waste your time reading these books. I have a renewed sense of purpose and a new joy in my spirit and all that from some imaginary characters.. who would have thought??

***********************************************************************

You may have noticed a lack of creative posts these days. I just can't seem to get moving. I have lots of projects in my head, but I don't have time or energy. I absolutely love my job, but it is hard work and I am on my feet almost all day interacting with my 100+ students. We are making altered books right now and they are doing great, but X-Acto knives and classroom of students is a little unnerving!

I am also remembering how draining it is to work all day, do kid activities and practices and try to nurse a baby who has missed me and wants to nurse for comfort from 4pm to 10pm every night. Of course she doesn't get to do this most nights, but life is so short, I want to savor these precious moments with baby Kylie!

So crafting will have to slow down. I am making an altered book along with my students, so I am creating, I just don't have anything to show for it at this time :) And, Lexi's 5th birthday is next week! We are going to have a Fancy Nancy Tea Party!! I can't wait to show you all of the fun we are going to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment