Saturday, October 17, 2009

Another new technique: Faux Mesh

october17 063 Large Web view Here is another new technique that I stole off Splitcoast Stampers and changed up for use with inks.  This technique is easy and doesn’t have to dry which is really nice.

While I have mesh in my stash that has been sitting around waiting to be used for years, in the end, I like this better!  One piece of mesh (or drywall tape) is all you need for lots and lots of creating. And you don’t have to wait until you have the perfect use for silver mesh.. now you can have any color!

I cut a piece of my adhesive-backed mesh and rolled it onto my brayer, choose an ink color, and started rolling!  When I wanted to change colors, I just brayered a wipee and that was it!

october17 018 Large Web viewoctober17 019 Large Web view

I hope you can see the mesh pattern on the different pieces of cardstock.

october17 060 Large Web viewoctober17 062 Large Web view

Supplies are Close To My Heart except for embellishments
Paper: Boom-Di-Ada
Ink: Autumn Terracotta, Sweet Leaf, Cocoa and Goldrush
Stamps: Gracious Greeting and Picture Perfect

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment