Sunday, October 11, 2009

Acrylic Resist Cards

acrylic resist 025 Large Web view

Wow is all I can say about these cards! I LOVE how they turned out!! As cool as they look in the picture, they are even better in person :)  I can’t wait to give these away!

To make these cards, you need acrylic paint, I used the metallic paint daubers as they are super easy to use and no clean up.  I precut my base cards to the size I wanted and then stamped each base with the background stamp and let the paint dry.

Then I took my brayer and ink and layered on ink and then burnished it in and off the paint with a paper towel.  The green card I used tint instead of ink.

Then I created my cards.  That’s it!  See the pictures for more details about the products.

Here are the finished cards.

acrylic resist 014 Large Web view

acrylic resist 029 Large Web view acrylic resist 026 Large Web view acrylic resist 028 Large Web view

No comments:

Post a Comment