Saturday, October 10, 2009

Acrylic Smash Card

acrylic smash 021 Large Web view

Man, if I had planned ahead, I would have saved this for Tuesday and got a Technique Tuesday post in, but I didn’t so it will just have to work for today :)

This technique is simple and doesn’t take a whole lot of planning.. that’s the best kind of technique in my book!

I got the premise and basic information from Splitcoast Stampers, so you can go check out all of the details there, but of course, I adapted it to fit my needs and the fact that I don’t have the cool cutters the original poster had!

To create these cards you need:acrylic smash 025 Large Web view

  • Stazon ink
  • Stamps
  • Acetate or Transparency paper
  • Acrylic Paints
  • White paper
  • Card bases and other decorative papers and embellishments for cards
acrylic smash 001 Large Web viewacrylic smash 008 Large Web view

Once your papers have dried, cut into desired shapes and create!acrylic smash 015 Large Web view

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

acrylic smash 013 Large Web view

acrylic smash 010 Large Web view

acrylic smash 024 Large Web view

Have a great day and I hope you enjoy making Acrylic Smash cards!!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment