Monday, September 29, 2014

What I did and learned this weekend

It was a typical weekend in our house. Full of crazy and fun moments. Doug was out of town, so no long distance running for me, but other than that we were in our normal busy state.

Maddie performed at the football game on Friday night which makes for a fun but late night. She is incredible to watch! 


Once again, I'm so lucky to have friends with good cameras! Thanks Tammy!

Saturday morning I coached Lexi's volleyball team Crush and we won! Lexi even got one of her serves over. That was huge.

Then I worked on a quilt.

And I painted some on decorations for a friends baby shower.

The littles and I cuddled.

And they made paper doll fashions and had multiple fashion shows for me.

And then I hurt my toe. :( 

And sadly, there isn't even a good story to go with it! I just randomly knocked over something while getting something else and it landed on my toe. It hurts.


I am thankful that it is just bruised and not broken!

Anyway, in the midst of all the mundane, I learned something interesting about myself and the rest of you in bloggy land. 

I didn't realize that all of you out there couldn't visualize EVERY SINGLE bed you had slept in since were were four years old... Yes, I know, I'm weird. But I can tell you about pretty much every room I have ever slept in... Ever. And I didn't know that the rest of you out there couldn't. But now I know. And now you know.

So if you need to know how the bed is positioned in relation to the door in say a hotel in Mobile, Alabama, I can tell you.. A youth hostel in Vienna... I got that too. Every house my parents owned, yep. I've got that covered and every single friends house I've ever spent the night at...even friends from Kindergarten. 

Well, I'm out of time. Kylie is making pictures/shapes out of coins. She's pretty good at it. We are an odd family.

No comments:

Post a Comment