Monday, May 7, 2012

Why I think all mom's should scrapbook :)

Proof Positive of why I love to scrapbook!!

Don't you just love these pages.  It makes my heart go a flutter. Granted they are my children, but I just love making memories and then putting them on paper.  My girls love looking at the books and it's almost like we are making the memory again!

I know. I'm a cheezeball.

One really cool thing about scrapbooking is the instant gratification you get looking at a page.  No, I'm not even close to being current on my scrapbooking.  Do I have pages of Lexi or Kylie made as a baby?  A few. But no worries. I scrapbook what I want with what I have and will worry about the rest later!

Here are the bluebonnet pictures from a few weeks ago. I went to my monthly scrapbook class Friday night and we made the base layout that I used for Maddie and Kylie's pages. The rest of the pages were "scraps"!! Yippee... The four little pages will be insert pages on Kylie's larger page.

All the paper and embellishments are Close To My Heart. 

Enjoy the pages and I hope they make your heart smile like they do mine!





No comments:

Post a Comment