Monday, February 28, 2011

Color Palette

My mom is having her annual women's retreat for the women of her church this weekend.  Almost two years ago, my mom asked my sister's and me to be the speakers.  We've been talking about it since then. 

Lots of cools ideas, we finally came up with topics and so forth. The theme: Palette of A Woman's Life.

Then, just a couple of months ago, I found out that the only contest I take my art students to all year long was that same Saturday.  Total Bummer.

So, I am trying to get my virtual presentation together while also getting 78 pieces ready for contest!

Below is a sneak peak of what I'm introducing... :) 

And if you want more information about this awesome retreat.. click Cottonwood Women to go to my mom's blog.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:
 

My goal is to get this uploaded asap!  Well, I have to video it first.. But those are just details. Right?


No comments:

Post a Comment