Thursday, February 17, 2011

Classes, Modems, and Life

Emily's randomness for the day:

I am enjoying my painting class tons.  I wish I had more time to paint, but am thankful that I can dabble here and there!  One day, when my kids are grown, I'll have lots of time to paint and will wish I had my children at home.

My modem died on my home computer.  So I upgraded my iphone to tether to my laptop and I can cut my home DSL, which saves money!  I'm hoping to figure it all out soon.  Until then, my computer usage is limited. I have pictures I want to show you, but I'm still working on that.

We are taking Maddie to Scottish Rite next Friday for an orthopedic evaluation.  She has scoliosis and is in a lot of pain, so we have been sent there.  Another set of doctors. ugh.  But if they can help, we are thankful to have the hospital and their resources.

Don't forget about the kidney walk!  We need walkers and virtual walkers!!

Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment