Monday, December 20, 2010

A Merry Tacky Christmas!



We celebrated Christmas with both sides of the family this weekend. We had a nice time with everyone. I don’t have any pictures of Doug’s side on my camera, hopefully I can get pictures from one of the kids as they were videoing and taking pictures all day!


Yesterday we celebrated with my side of the family. We did a tacky Christmas sweater contest this year. It was hilarious! Doug didn’t win the contest, but I have to say, seeing a big guy in a baby blue sweatshirt with a snowman and teddy bear on it was FUNNY!!
  


And of course, we had to have a picture of the “girls”. My mom and sisters always did the “Greene girls pose,” so that’s what we did too!


Hope you have a great Christmas and don’t forget to capture those memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment