Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Growing Children and Families

I have so much to be thankful for!  I don’t post very often, but with so  much wonderful in life, I need to remember to be thankful each and every day!

I can’t believe Kylie is 3 weeks old!  She weighs 10 pounds and is adorable! Her sister’s still hover unmercifully, but I know that will end sooner or later.

100_1500

100_1487

Our  house is also finally getting well!  Last week everyone but me was on breathing treatments, 2 are currently on steroids and their 2nd round of antibiotics, and then we even had a bought of stomach virus mixed in for good measure. But as of today, I think we might just survive!

*******************************************************

And then there is Hudson to be thankful for!  My sister Libby, her husband Mike and their daughter Abby arrived home with new son Hudson just last night!!

Here they are in a park in Korea.
Korea_Trip___9_6_09_034

Isn’t he precious!

Wow, so much for which we have to be thankful!

1 comment:

  1. oh yay! God is good! I'm so happy for Libby's family and I'm glad you are all recovering. I love the pictures of Kylie and my thank you card! Beautiful!
    The adoption in our family is all going well! Thank you all for prayers

    ReplyDelete