Thursday, September 24, 2009

A handmade box and a set of cards for Thankful Thursday

100_1594 Large Web view Yesterday I had the opportunity to have lunch with a friend who is an inspiration to me.  I wanted to give her a little something, so this is what I made.  To bad I didn’t get it finished in time for lunch, but I’ll drop it by for her today :)  Isn’t it wonderful to have good friends!  I am so thankful for friends for which we can share our lives.

I made the box using Tresa Black’s Card box tutorial.  I really like how simple and easy it was to make! The papers and color scheme come from Close To My Heart’s Caprice papers.  I had some of the stickease leftover from scrapbook pages and think that decorating with these is a breeze!

The card designs and stamps are from CTMH’s Everyday Celebration, the September card kit.  I LOVE this set!  And I love how great it looks with other papers and colors.

100_1596 Large Web view100_1595 Large Web view 

This was a pretty simple project over all to make, maybe I can make some of these for myself soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment