Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A few more highlights from paradise

Taking time out for "just us" is so very important! With careers, school, kids and countless daily demands, taking a few days to rest and just be together helps Doug and me to connect and chill. I can't recommend taking a vacation alone enough. I know it's expensive and hard to get a way, but WORTH IT!! 

Yep, that's my soapbox. If your relationship is at the bottom of the priority list, and you can't remember the last time you and your significant other had a couple of days away for just the two of you to reconnect, then oh my. It's time!!

So, anyway.. Doug and I went back to the El Dorado Casitas Royale. This is by no means a paid endorsement for them. I WISH!!! But we have been three years in a row! :)

Here are a few of my hundred or so pictures of our time in Mexico.

I have to include food pictures as this is a "Gourmet Inclusive" resort...


 

Yes, we very much enjoy the food!!

And I couldn't not run or do handstands! The workers enjoyed my handstand antics. 


The "room" is pretty nice too. We stayed at one of the swim-up casitas. I am so spoiled! You get to pick your pillow style/firmness and even choose aromatherapy for the daytime and a different one for the evening.




You can even order room service 24 hours a day.

Every day the room butler would create a towel decoration for the bed! 

 

And then of course there is the beach. Oh how listening to the sound of the ocean calms my soul. 
  

After a few days here, I am ready to go home to my girls, but there is something magical about this place! 
See you next time!! 

And if Karisma would like to send me to check out their other resorts and review them... I am READY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment