Thursday, February 12, 2015

A new level of crazy!

So I turned in a 20 page paper on Religious Issues in Schools this morning.  It was a group project on steroids.  And I turned in an 8 page paper on Curriculum Design this morning (all my own analysis).  I have about 100 pages of student's rights law to read tonight and another 10 page paper of my own analysis of that due in a couple of days.

But that's not my new crazy.

This is.

My BRF (best running friend) and I got up and started running this morning at 4am. yes that's 4. and AM! 

We are insane. But we were supposed to do our long run on Saturday and she was going to be out of town.. so heck.. why not do a 10 mile run before work?! 

Right. :)

Here we are at the end of our run.
And I made it to work on time, interacted with my students and am getting ready to make dinner.

Not too bad for a Thursday....

No comments:

Post a Comment