Sunday, August 24, 2014

Ready for 2014-2015!

I can't believe another school year starts tomorrow! 

I'm more excited this year than I have been in a long time.

A lot of different reasons, but having Maddie on my campus has me pumped.

And I've also finally made the place MINE.

Going into my 7th year in the same room teaching the same thing has me in a place that's comfortable and fun. I'm not having to recreate the wheel anymore. I'm just fine tuning my approach.

So here is my room.

And a panorama.


Yes, I am blessed with a lot of space and organization. In the past, it still felt crowded and cluttered. Because it was. But I have finally thrown away or given away a dumpster worth of stuff I won't use and so now I have a CLEAN space!!

Let me show you a few more pictures of my space.

 


Yep, I have to say, I love what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment