Sunday, April 3, 2011

Texas Bluebonnets and kids.. it's the way we mark the passage of time.

Another year has come and gone.  Truly it is amazing how fast the year flies.  I want to savor these sweet moments while my children are young.

It seems like just last month we were taking pictures in the bluebonnets and Kylie was just a babe-in-arms.  And here we are, again, and we can't take a picture with her in the same place twice!

This year with the complete lack of rain, the flowers are sparce.  We could have found a new spot for the pictures I guess, but I love taking the pictures at our friends house.  In previous years we would stop on the side of a highway or go to an old cememtary, but with the danger of the trucks flying by and slithering snakes at the cemetary, I love letting the girls roam and play while we take some traditional pictures!








 






Amazing isn't it.  They grow up so fast! 

And while I'm not posting it here.... Doug took a number of pictures of me orchestrating the girls.  I think I'll do an entire page in the scrapbook of me trying to get the girls to stay in one place, to all look in one direction and so forth.  The pictures are funny.. but let's just say, I'm not looking like a hot mama. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dang, those are gorgeous!!! Who took them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos - your girls are just gorgeous - we look foward to getting to know you guys better!!

    ReplyDelete